The new TAPP (Totally Adjustable Performance Product) primary clutch is one of the most durable and highest-performing clutches on the market.
Once You Try Our TAPP Clutch…
…You Will Never Look Back.
- Easily-accessible weights and ramps are simple to adjust and tune on the trail
- TAPP clutch can be tuned with opposite amounts of weight for fine adjustment
- Ramps have clicker-style bolts with 6 different positions due to the 4-arm clutch design; opposing ramps can be set in different positions for fine adjustment
- Rollers are available in 3 sizes, allowing for additional tuning
- Compact design for tight spaces with multi-angle curved sheaves for better belt grip and cooler running clutches.
- Extensive venting provides more surface area resulting in cooler running temperatures
- High-tech bushing material withstands extreme heat, extending the life of the clutch
- Centralized mass/low inertia design provides a quicker throttle response
No Other Clutch Even Comes Close!
…And Here’s The PROOF!
|P-85||YVXR||TRA 7||AC||PWB 80||ATAC 4||STM||TAPP|
|Multi-angle Curve Sheaves|
|Multiple Roller Style Sizes|
|External Ramp Angle Adjustment|
|External Weight Adjustment|
|Centralized Mass Design|
|Externally Removable Ramps|
|Fixed Sheave Posts 100% Chromoly|
|6061 Billet Sheaves|
|6061 Billet Spider|
|7075 Billet Arms|
|4030 Billet Chromoly Ramps|
Place Your Order Today
- More Setting & Adjustments Than Any Other Clutch
- Reduced Vibration
- Less Friction & Cooler Running
- Better Performance
- Longer Belt Life
- Simply The Best Clutch On The Market
Approx $1,350 US
Call (250) 836-4422